Monday 26 February 2007

The funniest thing in a loooooooong time..

Dan fell on flat on his arse. In front of loads of people!!


Hahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha

Privileged to be one of those people, the incident was made all the more hillarious for me by the fact that he was attempting to be sarcastic in pretending to run away from me. Aww, good shit man, it was right outside the Boole and a group of girls screamed and everything! It was like watching a rag doll with flailing arms. I should really stop laughing now, it was well over an hour ago and the other people in the lab don't get the joke:O




(Heeheeheeheeheehee, the suggested labels for this post are: 'scooters, vacation and fall')


Oh ya, Liverpool was great. 'Cept for the Welsh men upset.... Why dangle happiness in front of me only to yank it away again??? It's ok God, I forgive you; even deities mess up now and again. Besides, Daniel's fall has gone some way towards healing the pain and I know you're working on sending me more Welshmen.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Is this Daniel Mullamp... mullan.. mulamf...

Daniel M?